J k Evans and sons was established in 1957 by Keith Evans, working from the shed in the back garden and using a push bike for transport.
The business grew quickly and Keith moved to a small workshop in Heswall. The 1970's saw Keith's two sons, Gary and Derek join the business.
At this time they bought the land in Sandy Lane and built the current workshop.
It's been extended twice since then with a polishing shop and an office being added.
Work is drawn almost exclusively from the local community but they have travelled all over the country for specific commissions.
JK Evans and Sons ©
Website created by: Hew Evans